[Ibogaine] Congrats Sjonny!

Sjonnygee . sjonnygee at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 20:25:22 EDT 2005

Hello Randy , my weight is 80 kgs and I took plenty of omega 4 , c.l.o and
magnesium/zinc tablets around 5 weeks before my doses . Having trust and
confidence in my provider was paramount to me and this proved to be the most
important criteria for future treatment - I can't imagine a better provider.
This is an absolute must , I was rewarded by choosing an excellent
experienced man to do this ,  who I can't thank enough ,
                                                   sjonny.