Fw: Bird Strike on C-130 BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU TRY TO OPEN THIS IS LONG AND YOU MAY HATE ME MORE THAN YOU ALREADY DO

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 18:30:47 EDT 2005

Messagecaution, read this in detail, it is a test off topic.., it has no place on this forum other than to see if we all have learned from my weekend mistake.  my flyboy/girl friends send them to me  periodically  to remind me of bushes' war.  watch your hard drives, ex military need not apply, do not compromise your pc for this tripe.. i intend no harm, this involves a bird, not a human... it is germain because war affects everyone /everything alive.  foreign policy  in the US must change if we are to survive another 50-100 yrs in a world that is compatible to the stomach and eyes and the rest of our senses.  it is sent for shock value, wake up call and to generate conversation among those of us who lived in the good old days which slip all too quickly imho.  vietnam was a real hoot, i lie about it to this day and what i did and they made it all the best kept secret on the planet. peace today  so we can have it tomorrow, koko