[Ibogaine] to all of koko's critics ...he's evolved again cain't help himself; for the shuttle debacle

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 17:27:06 EDT 2005

Please go to the start page of the Ibogaine list and READ IT.
I happen to like Ron, and have found recently he has found a sense of humour
that,  like ALL humour will not always be understood or appreciated....
It has been a pleasure to see Ron come from a place of doom and gloom to one
of more joviality.... and as you said...just DON'T READ IT.
I ALSO use a modem to download mail.... what's the deal with yours freezing?
I don't get it....I don't have top of the line computer either.
So, stop YOUR whining lol... said with a laugh and no offence intended...
Carry on RON.....that's what this list is for.. whatever you want to say on
any particular day.
KIRK.