[Ibogaine] to all of koko's critics ...he's evolved again cain't help himself; for the shuttle debacle

Vivienne Elanta vivienneelanta at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 23 13:46:11 EDT 2005

All is forgiven ron, if it makes you feel any better go right ahead and keep
venting.

I was a bit annoyed when all of that landed in my mail, please do realise that
not all of us are in the states where you take everything for granted and can
talk about poverty being someone who drives a ford taurus. Not saying i'm
destitute, i'm not, but cable is not available everywhere and in parts where it
is it can be frightfully expensive.

Blessed be
Vivienne Elanta