[Ibogaine] to all of koko's critics ...he's evolved again cain't help himself; for the shuttle debacle

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 12:52:01 EDT 2005

you have evolved well after ibo, but you are right, i should remain silent
while others accuse me of intentionally jamming their expensive machines
knowing that for most of us (or at least me) it represents about 1/3 of my
gross income.  i cop to my misdeeds but don't like wearing things wrongly
attributed to me because i did not have Stephen Hawkins' grasp of the
universe.  do you set the bar that high for yourself? maybe so, then my bad,
point is , i know most of us suffer financially thru our predicament and i
would never intentionally screw someone over thru this forum, or any
other........  5 yr. old?  just gettin' down where we can all communicate on
same level.  don't like me?  neither did the heat or snitches or
screws...sorry i haven't made it to where you are, i.e. standing silently by
drinking what's left of my cold coffee on a sunday morning takin' it in the
arse for trying to share something i thought others may like.  do i know all
the nuances of pc's?  no, and don't tell me to leave it alone til i
do...kind of like saying stay high until you understand straight first.
won't work w/ me.  sorry for the inconvenience.  anyone else ever send you a
long email?  naw, probably not....I'm the first i suppose.  sorry for the
inconvenience but i have learned some valuable lessons, thanks to you guys
...computers are unpredictable to me and easy to screw up.  ever have one go
out for no fucking reason?  probably not, but i have. ibonauts are still
travellers on very long journeys, they piss and moan and groan when
unexpectedly inconvenienced, like when the car doesn't start and yer on yer
way to work.  just about the time they are patting themselves on each others
backs about how far they've come.  maybe i'll make it one day, maybe not,
but you ain't gonna keepme from it cuz it's  a bad hair day.  ONE LAST TIME,
I''M SORRY FOLKS..NOW SOME DOC WILL CHIME IN,  THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM RON,
ALWAYS GOING OFF AND 'POLOGIZING WHEN THE SHITE HITS THE FAN.....POOR
BASTARD.  GIRL, I'D BUY YOU THAT DAMN PC IF I COULD AFFORD IT B/C IT MAKES
ME FEEL GOOD  TO GET PEOPLE UNEXPECTED GIFTS.  IT WOULD BE ANONYMOUS SO'Z
YOU WOULD'N'T TRASH IT B/4 YOU OPENED IT.  ON WITH THE SHOW, PLEEZE, KOKO