[Ibogaine] to all of koko's critics ...he's evolved again cain't help himself; for the shuttle debacle

Vivienne Elanta vivienneelanta at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 23 11:50:21 EDT 2005

Ron would you please stop acting like a whiny 5 year old and stop sending all
this crap to the list. I use a modem to read my mail, find it freezes up for 10
minutes because it's downloading 4 copies of something I can't even open once
it's sent because some arsehole keeps sending this claptrap.

The whole list, the whole world is not about your problems. Carrying on and on
about poor me got tiresome 6 months after you started, now I just skip over
most of your messages. Inflicting this junk on everyone signed onto the
ibogaine list is carrying it a little too far. AFAIK this is the ibogaine list,
not the poor, poor Ron list. Shut up already, get off your arse and do
something about your problems.

If someone feels I should get cable access or a faster computer, please do let
me know and I'm more then happy to send you my address for your donation.

Blessed be
Vivienne Elanta