to all of koko's critics ...he's evolved again cain't help himself; for the shuttle debacle

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 03:16:55 EDT 2005

Message
----- Original Message -----
From
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:00 PM
Subject:  !

    1..   Anyone who receives this from me is NOT on my list...and it's getting long! The photo is nothing, so don't worry if it doesn't come out. KOKO

  Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

  Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday : Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY!

  These are the rules you must follow:
  * You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
  * You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
  * You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
  * No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
  * CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

  * If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day