[Ibogaine] attachments from Ron

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 03:07:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/05 12:13:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ron Davis
writes:

> Thanks me Cap'n.  this freakin' forum sounds like where I work..... a bunch
>
> of
> pussies for a bearucaracy that can't , no matter how freakin hard they try,
> to get outside that box they are all trapped in

Pussies? Pussies? Who you callin'  pussy? Don't get me started man, I mean, I
like pussies in general, some of them are real close to me. Pussies and me go
way back, all the way to the start of my life if you look at it in a certain
way. Pussies are people too man. Power to the pussies I say. I just can't say
enough about the pussies in my life.                      Randy