[Ibogaine] Fw: Great photos of the Shuttle launch pad, etc

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Mon Aug 22 04:22:55 EDT 2005

ok , like you look at these pictures and they are really cool and they have
some really neat stuff on them and you have to stand in line for them.  like
george bush is really po'd cuz he doesn't have the shit either and he
promised to make life really hard for me til i make sure everyone has power
point so i pawned my ford taurus and am going to send rebate checks around
and make this so right cuz it was like so  bad and so Republican. i'm going
to counseling first thing in the morning but wait, cuz  i can, cuz that
would be so uncool cuz like so many can't afford to.  it's got like some
guys in jets and there's some really cool starz and no one would like
believe it anyway becuz  it was like so wrong like where was my brain?  i
mean like what wuz i thinking about? like i have shit for brains  too and
was just showin off like debating over the whole ibo thing and all the tripz
i've been on and braggin about Bwiti and how i know the cat personally cuz
we partied together 200 yearz ago. man i was sooooo wrong . it'z like i
started an AA/NA resentment and i'll clean the coffee cupz and ashtrayz til
everybody likes me again or not. man i was so wrongz bout trying to share
this thing and make people feel good and then 'pologizin' bout it.  so
shallow, couldn't have really meant it. wish i was were everyone else is so
i could see how bad it all is.   SORRY GANG, I KNOW SQUAT 'BOUT COMPUTERZ,
SORRY ABOUT RUININ' YOUR WEEKEND FOR THE 100TH TIME. CHEW ON IT LIKE ME OLD
PIT BULL CHEWZ ON HIS TIRE SWINGIN ON HIS ROPE FROM THE THE TREE IN THE BACK
YARD OR DROP IT  WITH MY HEARFELT APOLOGY, DRUM ME OUT OF THE CORP. IT WAS A
MISTAKE, CRUCIFY ME IF YOU WANT...I'M A BAD KLOWN OR LET IT GO FROM YOUR
HIGHLY EVOLVED IBO STATE THAT HAS THROWN YOU ON THIS SPIRITUAL PLANE THAT
GETS IN THE WAY OF COMMON THINGS LIKE FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER
NONSENSE.  I'M SURE ONE OF YOU WHIZ KIDZ  HAS THE WHERWITH ALL TO BOOT ME SO
DO IT AND BE DONE WITH IT. OH, I GOT POWER POINT FROM A HACKER FRIEND WHO
DOWNLOADED IT FOR FREE.DON'T ASK ME HOW HE DID IT CUZ I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE HE
CAN DO IT FOR THE WHOLE LIST. KOKO
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Fw: Great photos of the Shuttle launch pad, etc