[Ibogaine] attachments from Ron

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 00:07:01 EDT 2005

Ron,
    Don't take the grumpy to heart- my box doesn't need the big attachments
either- so I NEVER open them.
    Unless I know they're on the way.
    So nothing you ever post as an attachment bothers me personally in the
slightest. Perhaps my box works differently, but it doesn't seem to cause me
much stress at all, any of your attachments.
    New friend and all, I think I can personaly let you slide, as frreaked
out and grouchy at myself as I've been lately (what's with this cycle?
Anyone got a clue why I go up and down so high and so hard? I can be so up
one day, and so down later the same day, on extreme slides. "Stop beating up
on myself." Yes, I like that one, but it's hard not to always come back to,
"well, if you're really sick and tired, why keep going through it over and
over?" (This goes for smoking cigs too btw, not just opiates use and
sometimes abuse.).
    Anyway, carry on all. I've been taking a short break from the computer,
going on line very briefly and staying offline for the most part- I need(ed)
a break. Still do somewhat. I've been writing a story out long-hand in a
notebook- it's kinda like painting compared to typing I'm finding, much more
tactile work. Not that this has much of anything to do with ibogaine, but I
coudl use some, so perhaps that ties this in to the list topic.
;-)

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"