[Ibogaine] SLOWONE

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 18:26:57 EDT 2005

Thanks me Cap'n.  this freakin' forum sounds like where I work..... a bunch of
pussies for a bearucaracy that can't , no matter how freakin hard they try, to get outside that box they are all trapped in.  the minutia will and does kill me a little each day.  now i think the forum is bigger than the gig(unless i lose the gig) so i'll keep trying to keep the unknown players happy.  Macs on the house, my tab..Koko...I'm just a Klown guys and we don't make much, the occasional county faire, an impromptu shopping center carnival, and yes, i have to sit in on the ball throw where the snotty little buggers try to drop me in the cold water.  easy money you say?  guess again special ones.  KOKO                                                 From: Capt Kirk