[Ibogaine] SLOWONE

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 18:11:41 EDT 2005

Ron, you think you got problems?  You unwittingly send ONE big attachment...
everytime anyone posts (I think.. Not sure.most people just hassle Patrick,
a thousand apologies Patrick :o( I'm still working on it.. found a website
for concept and send every error message to every email address there) they
get the 'cptkirk mailbox is full that don't make me feel too good.. So I
think you can forgive yourself but perhaps a 100 back whippings on yourself
(cos for the life of me I can't think of the word for that) might make it
easier!  And if people paid attention they'd have seen that you have atoned
for your "sin".

Ok people? HE SAID HE'S SORRYYYYY!!!

Lol good glad we got that sorted. Sorry for the db mail error message..
trying very very hard not to post til I get it sorted.

Kirk

  _____