[Ibogaine] Fw: Great photos of the Shuttle launch pad, etc

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 17:05:31 EDT 2005

My bad for the 1000th time.  would never intentionally  screw with your
expensive investment. can i have a pass on ignorance cuz that all it was?
if not, the loggrollers can extricate me from forum and all will be safe
again.  sorry for the flare up.  koko.  been doing hail mary's all day ,
hope one takes. very sorry for the inconvenience.  going to court sick
tomorrow....will that  be retribution enough or do you want more?  again,
very sorry, i'll stick to plain vanilla in the future if they keep me on..
koko