[Ibogaine] Fw: Great photos of the Shuttle launch pad, etc

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 06:10:39 EDT 2005

Dear Ron,
I got the photos just fine, in my Ya-bleedin'-who account, no jamming no
crashin', don't know what all the fuss is about really....so don't worry too
much...
All I can suggest is perhaps looking into and learning about a photo editing
program? Photo shop is on the net for free and although I haven't used it
much cos I got a good one wot comed wif dis puter....my mate reckons it's
easy to use, then you can shrink photos to much more acceptable sizes! Then
you buy a digi camera and have heaps of fun with it! (ps we DO expect a
photo of you btw hehehh we wanna see the Klown in person!!! We also expect
large floppy shoes and a very bright orange wig!!)
Anyway...thanks for the pics....very well worth sharing much appreciated
fank u muchly Mr Klown :o)
Kirk xx