[Ibogaine] Fw: Great photos of the Shuttle launch pad, etc

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 02:27:06 EDT 2005

I hope the 7k plus members view the jamming of their mailboxes and related
problems as being caused by a neophyte with no malevolent intentions, quiet
frankly, i don't know what the hell i did, i was just trying to be a good
Klown and share something I found  invigorating with the rest of the group.
mea culpa, mea culpa... and i represent people in terrible predicaments,
Christ! I see why they didn't let me into med school besides being poor at
accounting.  I'm very sorry folks for any inconvenience.