[Ibogaine] OT artificial sweetener

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 21:07:35 EDT 2005

Thanks heaps for this Sara, I've felt for years that
this stuff is evil, but couldn't find much concrete
evidence to back up the allegation.  this seems more
credible.  It was even mentioned on a Hoax website..
that i thought was impartial, that it wasn't proved to
be nasty.  Well I'll  be forwarding this to all I know
that's for sure.
If I could draw cartoons, I would make one with a
person in hospital with lovely teeth from "sugar free
gum" whilst undergoing radiation therapy for a brain
tumour.
WTF. Force feed this stuff to Donald whilst he is kept
in a public stockade, so we can also throw stuff at
him.  Perhaps a large dose of Ibogaine?
KIrk

--- sara119 at xs4all.nl wrote:

> Aspartame - Rumsfeld's Bioweapon Legacy
>
> Dr. Betty Martini, Founder
> Mission Possible Intl
> 8-20-5
>
> Before reading this article everyone should hear
> James Turner, Atty,
> explain how Don Rumsfeld called in his markers to
> get aspartame, a deadly
> chemical poison approved when the FDA said no:
> http://www.soundandfury.tv/pages.Rumsfeld2.html The
> entire film can be
> gotten at http://www.docworkers.com
>
> Among the many ironies of our modern world is that
> Gerald Ford awarded the
> Presidential Medal of Freedom-America,s highest
> civilian honor-to Defense
> Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on January 19, 1977. Just
> a few weeks later on
> March 8, Rumsfeld became the CEO of G.D. Searle to
> take point on a mission
> to force the Food and Drug Administration to approve
> for human consumption
> a known carcinogen and neurotoxic poison.
>
> Mission accomplished: Today some 9,000 commonly
> consumed products are
> laced with this weapon of mass misery and millions
> of people live with
> chronic illnesses linked to the artificial sweetener
> aspartame. It is our
> belief at The Idaho Observer that if some guy named
> Parkinson can have a
> disease named after him, then Donald Rumsfeld ought
> to have his own
> disease, too. Hence the term Rumsfeld disease A.
>
> Rumsfeld's Disease
>
> A Politically-Induced Biochemical
> Disaster Of Global Proportions
>
> By Don Harkins
> The Idaho Observer
> 8-15-5
>
> Today, Donald Rumsfeld is known throughout the world
> as the zealous U.S.
> Secretary of Defense who is waging a global "war on
> terror" in search of
> "terrorists" and "weapons of mass destruction." Most
> people, however, are
> not aware that Rumsfeld himself unleashed a chemical
> weapon of mass
> destruction upon the world in 1981-and it,s still
> out there destroying
> people all over the world. That "WMD" is aspartame
> and it has been
> scientifically and anecdotally linked to millions of
> chronic illnesses and
> deaths.
>
> The evidence shows that, with full knowledge of
> aspartame,s neurotoxicity
> and carcinogenicity, Rumsfeld, as the CEO of G.D.
> Searle, Co., "called in
> his markers" to achieve U.S. Food and Drug
> Administration (FDA) approval
> for the artificial sweetener aspartame, better known
> by its trade name
> "NutraSweet."
>
> Consumer advocate attorney Jim Turner, who was
> instrumental in the 1969
> banning of cyclamate in the U.S. for its link to
> various forms of cancer,
> met with representatives of aspartame approval
> [...]
=== message truncated ===