[Ibogaine] Sjonny

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 19 23:49:46 EDT 2005

  Hey Sjonny,

  My email is between yours with an asterix at the beginning. Scroll down. Oh and by the way,...Congratulations!

  Thanks Jasen , but hold the congrats' , I'm leaning on benzo's and trying to stop reaching for everything else. A big reduction in the stack of drugs I was taking before would be more than a great result for me and that's on the cards. I have cramps and I'm pretty wired but nothing like the absolute hell I know all too well - I feel very upbeat and positive also.

  *Isn't it funny how we can feel a little sick whilst feeling upbeat and positve. To me it was like my spirit had received a lot of healing yet my body was still

  *catching up,..so my mind was much stronger and able to deal with my body,..so I also was upbeat and positive whilst feeling a little sick. The sick had a

  *very different energy to it.

  When I was in the thick of it I saw the obligatory archetypal African warriors and shaman everywhere - At least it felt obligatory , I still don't know if it's unique to Ibogaine or if it's an autosuggestive thing. What really struck me was the incredible electricity of it all , more than any other hallucinogen I've experienced - I also felt it was very physical , my limbs and the organs in my trunk seemed to spasm and shift as if going through a process only they knew about .I experienced an anxiety about dying in the first couple of hours but felt no need to communicate this as I'd heard and read it wasn't uncommon.

  *Yes I understand the dying feeling. I really thought that I was dying as well,..even though I knew this was a common feeling I was still convinced that this

  *was really it. I would say to Sara, "Saraaa I'm dying" and Sara would say, "you are not dying,..it is a process". Still I was convinced,..I would tell Martiez, I

  *am dying,..I wont be here in the morning and Martiez would say, "You cannot die man".( I laugh my head off now when I think of his comment)

  *This dying feeling seems to be a part of us that does not serve the life we choose anymore that is dying and then being reborn.Like being given another ego

  *shadow, call it what you will. Ohhh isn't the most wonder full healing medicine. I am still in awe.

  All in all very intense and an ordeal that was eventually rewarding , there is a nicely fulfilling right of passage feeling also if that makes any sense. Certain sounds (frequencies ?) are still amplified , angular flashes come at me from my peripheral vision and I'm still a little clumsy as my balance is wayward. I seem to have a handle on why I want to use which could be invaluable if it stays with me............ right now hot baths and cold milk are keeping me good. I'm glad I did this !

                                    Sjonny.

  *The longer you leave it the better it gets. I was stuck for months,..stuck but still feeling great. It has been 9 months now and things get better all the time,it's

  *like the world around us needs time to notice our new vibration, to adjust to it before it starts to work for us again. Give it time, allow yourself to heal, give

  *your body time to heal and your mind a while to adjust. This is life we are living and it is wonder full.

                                                                                                          with love, Jasen.