[Ibogaine] Ibogaine

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 19 13:13:31 EDT 2005

sjonny wrote >When I was in the thick of it I saw the obligatory archetypal African warriors<

I myself still haven't ever seen 'em, but who knows what my (far away) future holds?

Peace and love,
Preston

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.