[Ibogaine] Ibogaine

darkmattersfo at comcast.net darkmattersfo at comcast.net
Fri Aug 19 10:02:39 EDT 2005

Chiming in with the round of congratulations to you Sjonnygee! And I want to second the idea that a booster might help. I did a booster session 3 months after my initial session and really helped keep me stay focused why I wanted to stop doing speed and why I had started doing in the first place.

I also had a great harm reduction program that was very supportive.

For those of you who may want a support group but prefer a more secular model, I can recommend Lifering  (http://www.unhooked.com/index.htm). It is a total abstinence organization, but the focus is non-religious. Its a pretty young organization and has a small fraction of the meetings that 12 step organizations have, but if you are lucky enough to be in a city that has a meeting you may want to check it out.

Take care all, Mark