[Ibogaine] re: show me the honey

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 19 02:21:48 EDT 2005

and thanks to those of you who aren't sure who they are or their contributions and haven't become a  player in this circle yet.  i want to be well people, reaching out to those I can help, knudging them towards those that can help them, even if it's only in small ways. out in small ways . In the mean time I'll walk my line , not dwell on my circuitous thinking of how it once was for a certain time period.  so long.  . funny how it took me 25 yrs. to figuire that one out... damn dumb i am, in such a smart envirornment.if i message my brain rt. this time.more in details if .  my  brain connects this time, i was the failure but around the small sorts. i need to play w/folks my age..56 and up
rwd, koko the kenai klown ----- last time or first, i think iys a