[Ibogaine] coming to the city!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 22:33:32 EDT 2005

hear hear, give us a call Randy the littler. Randy the big knows the number- if I'm around, I'll answer- always leave a message as I always screen my calls.

Peace and love,
Preston

"Madness is not enlightenment, but the search for enlightenment is often mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Underground- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations, Astonishing Archeology and Hidden History" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.