coming to the city!

RowdyRandy420 at aol.com RowdyRandy420 at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 17:35:31 EDT 2005

Hey everybody! This is Lil. Randy. I will be visiting the big apple with my
Dad. It will be my first visit to the city! We will hopefully be getting in
around tue. or wed. but the sooner the better for me!  Have heard many many good
things about all of you and want to try and meet all of you if I can.  Cant
wait to get up there! Until then, keep the peace, we dont need anymore
muggings!!!

                   Sincerely, Lil Randy