[Ibogaine] Bush approves unlimited prescribing of Suboxone?

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Aug 14 22:03:04 EDT 2005

RANDY:
KEEP ON QUOTING THE PEE WEESTER.  CAN'T GO WRONG IMHO.
YOU'RE A STRONG SUITE IN MY BOOK AND I ENJOY YOUR POSTS. MAYBE I'VE MISKEYED AND GOT YOU PEGGED FOR SURVIVALIST LIKE MYSELF OR JUST A GUN LOVER AND NONE OF THIS IS REAL.  WRITE ME ANYTME OFF LIST IF I CAN HELP..YEAH, LIKE I CAN'T EVEN WIND MY FREAKING WRISTWATCH. KOKO, I'D BE A LOT OF HELP