[Ibogaine] Bush approves unlimited prescribing of Suboxone?

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 09:02:16 EDT 2005

I watched the sun come up over the hills of KY this mornin'. It fucking
rocked. This is a beautiful spot in the world. Anyway after reading this post about
bupe I find myself ambivilent. I'm glad that more addicts can get help when
they need it, I just don't trust this bupe stuff  for some reason. It seems to
be as bad or worse than methadone to get off of. I tried it for two weeks and
felt like hell the whole time. Maybe I dissolved it wrong or something. I did
what it said to do. Whatever, the whole thing just strikes me funny. I wonder
about who is on the board and who makes money on the sale of this substance.
It is a patented drug right? What drug company makes it and who is controlling
this company? I'm paranoid but it might be worth looking into. They's gonna be
sellin' the shit outta this stuff real soon. Maybe we should all buy some
stock in it. And by the way, this is on the street for sale too.       "I must be
first to get my medication, I'm ALLWAY'S first"..........(Pee Wee Herman)
    Randy