[Ibogaine] Gallo Research Center studies cause and treatment of alcohol, drug addiction

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Aug 13 23:53:17 EDT 2005

now you're making sense to a senseless fool.  KOKO the Kenai Klown.  All bs
aside,  one day,  b/4 i lose it all, i hope to thank the wild bunch for
doing the core stuff i can't which I am certain will play into significant
stuff I am unable to understand at the moment but will soon be revealed to
me.  thank you.  need all the help I can get at the momenent. i'm a factory
fluke right now. rd in real time