[Ibogaine]

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sat Aug 13 15:00:47 EDT 2005

Hey Matt, welcome to the next stage. I don't know the kicking
stage, but this one I'm familiar with. I second the suggestions
about finding some help, getting proactively involved in something
good, and (was this mentioned?) exercise and good diet. Plus you
can get anger out by bellowing into a pillow, smashing bottles into
a trash can, and the like. In the way of doing something good, if
you can find a way to help others this can really help. In the end
we all rely one each other, and the feeling of this, relying on a
therapist, having others rely on you, it all adds up to a life in
some strange way that dawns slowly amongst the storms. Nurture your
enjoyment of what simple pleasures are available to you - food,
water, air, freedom, whatever :-)