Forwarded from a yippie at ibogahouse

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Sat Aug 13 13:57:51 EDT 2005

From: Robert.Weppler at vch.ca
Subject: Information!!!!!!!

Hi I hope this letter actually makes it to Dana's eyes.
Hi my name is Robert Weppler and I have been influenced by you since
before I was a teen. And I did not even know it. LOL

Through friends in the early 80's I was exposed to the power of punk
and the Anti-racist movement. My two fisted bibles were Maximum R&R and
Overthrow.

Later I was lucky enough to buy a copy of the Black Listed news and
began to know the history of the youth movement I was involved in.
Marches against Cruise missile testing and Legalizing Pot opened me up
to the power of the people.
Thanks to the School stoppers news. My friends and I put out a school
zone called NO and by May day 87 we closed the whole school with a Sit
In.

Well fast forward through the rest of those evil days and I find my
self in the Down town east side strung out and bitter at the beginning
of a new millennium.
After finding the Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users I became
interested in organizing and working with my peers to fight this War on
Freedom and genocide of the Poor called the War on Drugs.
In 2001 I became president of this group and began to work with Marc
Emory in helping establish the Iboga House up here.
Although there was some problems around safety and success protocols,
you know how demanding we can be.LOL
The house has been a minor miracle. Especially hopeful with MAPS
involvement.

Since Marcs insane arrest last month on behalf of the DEA some of are
worried how this is going to affect the house and any free treatments
that were in the works.

Well I just wanted to write and thank you for the long and inspiring
work that you have done.

I also am wondering how to get back issues or re-prints of the Yipster
Times and Overthrow.
We need their great news again.

Love and Solidarity
Robert Weppler
Peer 2 Peer
Vancouver Union of Drug Users
No one do Voodoo like VUDU

Robert:

Anyone show you a copy of "Report on the Staten Island Project: THE
IBOGAINE STORY"?

  It's kind of a sequel to BLACKLISTED NEWS.

I can you copies of both for Ibogatherapy house or VUDU, if you want.

Do you have a copy of Ben DeLoenen's video?

Dana/cnw

To join the Mindvox ibogaine list just send an email to
ibogaine-subscribe at mindvox.com if you please.

Nothing more to it. You don't have to write anything in the subject or
text area.