[Ibogaine] re: show me the honey and reply

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Aug 13 11:11:20 EDT 2005

I second that; however, if participating in the list is supposed to be a
teaching /learning activity ( and it may not) and a spiritual discipline
(and it may not), then we must be united in our cause, and  share the
wanting to achieve the end.  at times the teacher is actually the student.
of course , this presupposes there is structure as there has to be an
agreement of the methodology used( and there may not) and the open
sanctioning that a spiritual path / discipline is just that, which means
there may be no end in sight as we  or rather i should say,  i slither
along, trying to become a better person.  on the other hand, it may not be a
spiritual discipline, or i may not have defined it properly, which is
probably correct since i have AADD, can't read, can't type, can't hold a
thought and should be getting a "dumb check" each month.  I'll go Pro Se and
sue under the American Disabilities Act.  Not making light of those who
really need this invaluable tool before Bush and co. take it back.  KOKO,
THE KENAI KLOWN