[Ibogaine] Bush approves unlimited prescribing of Suboxone?

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:47:00 EDT 2005

I know that that was how it WAS, but I heard that they appealled and
won unlimited dealer's(okay, presciber's) rights through >gag< Bush,
at the beginning of the week.  Doesn't "ask your Doctor about...."
make them dealers?  For everything?
grumble
I need coffee and red bull
thank you shelley!!! How are ya, anyhoo?
love
tink