[Ibogaine] Bush approves unlimited prescribing of Suboxone?

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 10:06:40 EDT 2005

Hi Tink & all ,yes an md that is authorized to deal ,I mean prescibe bup can only have 30 patients so he can give them the attention they need,hah-shell

tink <tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com> wrote:A friend of mine called yesterday and asked me if suboxone was the
same as buprenorphine, and after explaining the differences between
suboxone and subutex, etc, she told me that our illurstious president
(choke-gag-vomit) had lifted the 30 patient per establishment
prescription limit and extended the FDA approval so that buprenorphine
could be more widely distributed. Does any one know more about this??
love
tink

http://mail.yahoo.com