[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Aug 13 00:46:26 EDT 2005

Howard:
Please help me out here if you can.  In most drug tapers, benzos e.g. one looks for a long lasting drug for the taper so one doesn't hit the peeks and valleys  so often and have to keep dosing.  allows for a smoother transition and some other stuff you probably can explain.  In opiates, , with IBO, one looks for short acting drugs, like heroin, which will clear the system faster and do some other stuff you can probably explain.  Why the inconsitent theories on product?  All tailored toward the end sought via the method?  I'm a bit confused , just a bit but won't beat myself up yet, ron   snipe, punch, whup and thanks, hope it all made sense, if it didn't , don't tell anyone, let's see if they're smart enough to figure it out, can't find spellcheck, shite   ----- Original Message -----