[Ibogaine] Bush approves unlimited prescribing of Suboxone?

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 22:06:58 EDT 2005

that guy will do anything short of what's right. hell, the voter's would
probably give him a 3rd term if they could.  maybe if we could find the
source, start our own "elimination team" ..no that's a veiled threat and I
would never threaten the President  or any member of our gov't . didn't the
sermon on the mount throw a monkey wrench into this line of thinking for all
of the believers and wall straddlers?  i'll watch and suffer as i have been
for however many yrs. it has been. the cynic, the self acclaimed basher,
jar's half empty, jaundiced eyed, totally off keyed, jester of the list,
wishing no one harm, inviting digs and snipes, ron..freaking freely within
the confines of the patriot act[*J ]