[Ibogaine] Gallo Research Center studies cause and treatment of alcohol, drug addiction

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 21:59:31 EDT 2005

this will be the crux of the next cross exam of some poor cop who made a bad
stop and field tested something that was "presumptively contraband" . i love
to read you guys when you're on a roll.  wish i was in the loop. i know..25
yrs. of post grad , 25 yrs. of externship and a large helping of good luck.
ron