[Ibogaine] re: show me the honey

jerry harville jharville at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 20:43:42 EDT 2005

Rerun,   It should take about 30 min to find the places that send the rootbark and the HCI.Try a Google search for "ethnobotainicals ibogaine eboka". You have one supplier right in Canada that will come up within the first 3 or 4 pages. I am not trying to be smart, but seek and yea shall find. But you have to seek and knock before the door will open. Its really easy if you follow the search like I said. Best regards, Jerry

BarrStb at aol.com wrote:
IM in Canada and it still eludes me,thoug NA is not my bag I no longer want my bag to be my bag! If it is not illegal here then those who no need to stop beating round the bush and provide in plain English ware this humane herb is available through, in country that does not persecute for receiving or consuming, YOU know who you are HELP!!!
                                                                     freedom to all, Rerun