(OT) Re: [Ibogaine] what the bleep

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 19:12:34 EDT 2005

>We're also told that when Columbus came to America, the natives literally
>couldn't see his ships. They couldn't think outside the box of Indian
>life.<

Yeah, "Beyond the 'Bleep'" called this "the old canard," which I heartily
agree with. What  stupid idea, but apparently some people believe that.
    I found Beyond the Bleep to be a very interesting book, which examines
each presenter of the film, their background, what their pet theories are,
whether they acutally are using what could be called "testable" science or
simply making extraordinary claims (like JZKnight actually) with no provable
substance whatsoever.
    Still, I'm very intrigued by the whole quantum physics thing, and was
very happy to have read this book. Thanks for posting this review

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines