[Ibogaine] watch this

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Fri Aug 12 10:44:08 EDT 2005

On Aug 11, 2005, at 9:17 PM, tink wrote:

> THANK YOU DANA
> where do we write to?
> tink

 From Saturday, Sept 10 to Sept 16, Global Marijuana March Affiliates
are holding protests at their local Canadian Embassy or Consulate
appealing to the Canadian government not to capitulate to the
outrageous U.S. demand that they extradite Marc Emery to the U.S. to
face life in prison or a possible death sentence for actions that are
not even crimes under Canadian Law. We appeal to everyone on the
Ibogaine list to consider whether you can help organize an additional
protest with other groups in yr area.

So far 11 Cities are signed up to take some kind of action--Join them
Now!:

Auckland
Detroit
Halifax
Honolulu
London
New York
Oslo
Paris
Prague
Vancouver
Warsaw

Marc Emery  is the only major marijuana proponent to start the first
Ibogaine clinic in Canada after witnessing its miraculous effect on his
son, a junkie. We cannot allow the U.S., under the rubric of the War on
Terror, the seize our leaders around the world and bring them back to
the U.S. to face life in prison or the Death Penalty.

Sept 10 is when they're doing a big protest in Vancouver. It can really
make a difference if we can all coordinate something with our Vancouver
people, because most Canadians do not want to give Marc up! (It's a
sovereignty issue.) The list of Canadian Embassies and Consulates
around the world can be found at
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/world/embassies/menu-en.asp

Get back to me; it is important that the ibogaine network be seen as
being able to react globally and do something effective the next time
the Forces of Darkness try something like this.

Dana/cnw/212-677-4899