[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 09:22:06 EDT 2005

Ron <i did online pain management to get on short acting , a little more expensive but not more than the street, I am also 52 , you can do it if that is what your intention is, best wishes -shell

Ron Davis <rwd3 at cox.net> wrote:Howard:
I was caught on the oxy train and did not want anything to do with meth.
bup wasn't approved for treating dependency but I found a clinic that sold
it and rx'd it for "pain" management. It was sold as non addicting or light
compared to other drugs. I read the lit in the packages and it stated w/ds
were light. I was also introduced to benzos at the same time, all new stuff
for me. I just knew I had to lose the oxys b.4it killed me. I now know bup
is way bad, most providers won't touch you, my stint w/ IBO damn near killed
me although Tommy, the provider was great. I d/n realize what a number I
had done on myself. I think I need 3 weeks to clear myself at my age and
only had 10 days b/c of work. I fear for my life and profession. Anything
you can throw my way would greatly be appreciated, I.a. titrate schedules,
etc.I think I'm screwed and want to live again. Can't do IBO b/c c/no get a
short acting opiate in the bible belt and job requirements. I truly fear
for my life. This body is beat. God help me and the others, wish I could go
to Sara's as she has the handle on this poison. That's my story . Life is a
chore, hope it sheds insight into your work and saves my arse. I was
desparate. Help if you can, advice, etc. I'm here by my own hand, probably
die by it. Don't mean to be a downer for the list, just telling a story that
may help others. Help is needed. rwd
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe