old negative claims about M. Emory

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 02:00:54 EDT 2005

HI all,
    A couple or few year back, I remember a fairly small brouhaha arose when
Emory "apparently" or "supposedly" threatened to give authorities (of where
I do not know, Canadian or US, I do not know) information about certain
buyers of his seeds. I do NOT know all the info, and I am NOT supporting the
US feds trying to bring him to serve ANY time in a US jail, but still, I
want to know the source of the rumor(s) and if there was any basis to them
whawsoever. If they're false, I want to know that too. So, if anyone knows
what I'm talking about, please help me out. Thanks.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines