[Ibogaine]

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 01:23:54 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/11/05 12:29:51 PM, mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm having a very hard time lately. Not because i have a desire to use but
> because i have no idea how to live. Now being opiate free, my rage is totally
> out of control. I'm so disatisfied with life, i go back and forth
> between angry or lathargic most of the time and when the anger takes control i become
> completely nuts.
>
>  Last weekend a friend of mine and my sister screwed me over in a way that
> most people would consider unforgivable. After letting these feelings of
> betrayal consume me over the next couple of days I snapped like i always seem to
> these days went to the friends house early yesterday morning and kicked his
> door off the hinges pulled him out of bed and kicked the shit out of him. I
> couldn't stop myself. He was in the hospital all day yesterday and is a mess
> (fortunately) i dont think he's gonna press charges but my hand is broken so i'm
> kind fucked anyway. Everyone i know says that he deserved what he got and
> maybe he did although i feel terrible and the first thing i did when i woke up
> this morning was cry. but what is most desturbing thing about this whole
> ordeal is that i'm sick to my stomach thinking how far this rage is taking me.
> its like since i havent been medicating i've turned into a totally differnt
> kind of nut and quite frankly i dont like high mark but i think he might have
> been much less of an asshole and maybe even less crazy on some level.
>
>  I dont know what to do. i feel like i'm always behind the 8 ball in every
> important area of my life. the longer i've been straight the more of a mess my
> life seems to become and its not supposed to be like this. i need to get out
> of this city for starters and since i can't seem to be able to make any kind
> of plan to do that i sit angry, satanent and pissed off and thats not a good
> place for anyone to be.
>
>  Any sugestions?

Mark,

When I take this report in light of your earlier report where your face was
beaten to a pulp in brooklyn I can only say you are in a lot of trouble that is
completely out of my ability to assist except to say you should be in the
hands of a very competent therapist, psychiatrist, shaman or nganga. And I don't
means someone of a half assed quality. The class of folks you need are one in
a thousand or better class if we are lucky.   If you don't get help I fear the
tradgedy   Get it together man.   This is serious stuff.

Howard