Fw: [DrugWar] Warning: "Emery Seeds" DEA TRAP

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 22:49:11 EDT 2005

Hi all,
    Please pass this around to anyone and everyone you think might actually
need/want/should see the following notice. It's important.
Freakin' DEA/ONDCP/US Government is completely off its rocker nowadays, and
getting more off all the time, so PLEASE all, watch your backs and BE
CAREFUL!

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"