[Ibogaine]

Germán DC gcaldelas at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Aug 11 14:36:47 EDT 2005

Hi M.
my 2 cts.

electromagnetic fields,
from within to the outside,
a hunter knows the field before the action,
you knew how to score,
how to move following your intuition chasing the dragon,
well, the dragon now it´s not in "opium shape" anymore,
it is the earth, gaia,
the earth is on a rage it´s suffering because the ones who inhabits her,
deny her, deny their own power of creation, renounce the simple fact of "interdependency",
refuse to asume that we are traveling tru pure mistery on this EarthShip, this mother earthship. What an adventure!
the hunter needs some redemption,
needs something good for him,
now he knows that love & prosperity ARE here.
but there´s no love around him cause he had chosen for a long time a field where...well there were other things but no love.

The field is an electromagnetic one, from your within reaching the exterior,
but at the same time there´s no in or out...so, you may think to move from city to city, from town to town... from to life to life.
You can make the difference now, only must be sustain. Subtle bodies take longer that the state of mind to recover, you would be fragile for some years to come, unstable, then you must find power, peace-power, healthy-power, stability.

Finally we must learn how to live, there´s no recovery, there´s a life to be lived. You are an "action guy", so you need to release that anger somehow, or transform it: do you know "sweat lodge" or "temazcal"?,
Excelent practice; you come out a brand new guy, it helps to mantain health in the BIG sense. It is also a Spiritual Way, a traditional place to give birth & to die. :-). [and everything in the middle]
Do it twice a month is not (it shouldn´t be) a big investment in time/money.
Around these practices there are always people with some extra-knowledge that, for sure, you´ll appreciate.
take care and mantain an active-pro-towards-justfuckingdosomethingdon´twaitfortheragetocome. It will be back.
Adrenalin cleans us, get your dose voluntarily, your body needs it, so you know it´ll find the way to dose with.

be well
gdc