[Ibogaine]

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 13:04:11 EDT 2005

Hi M,

I suggest you check out the options from the world of therapy. The feeling
and expression of anger is the body's natural reaction to a sense of
invasion. Often we have a lot of feelings, judgments and conditioning around
anger but it is actually a natural and healthy thing to be angry. However,
it is necessary to work with it in a proper therapeutic setting so that you
can get the benefit of what your body is trying to do and not end up
attacking someone or getting stuck in a lot of guilt and struggling to
repress your own feelings.

When the body starts to open up more from a previously compacted state, it
is quite common for feelings of extreme anger and rage to come up, sometimes
triggered by things that are quite out of proportion to the level of
feeling. For sure, this can be very scary and there is often the feeling
that you don't know yourself any more and don't know what you're capable of.
It is important to get yourself into a place where you can talk about what's
going on for you to others without being judged and where you can work
energetically with releasing the feelings and allowing the expansion that is
trying to happen. The experience of frequent anger or rage is always a sign
that the body is trying to expand energetically.

It is important to recognize what is going on for you and be responsible for
it. I suggest you do what you can to check out therapists in your area,
either one-to-one guys or people who work with groups. Explain what is
happening for you and ask if they can work with you. Maybe ask to come along
for an interview or a trial so you can be sure it's right for you.

This is what I would suggest. Feel free to contact me off list if you like.

All the best

Nick