[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 11:37:55 EDT 2005

>did you see "What the bleep do we know"?
there are some interesting animations about addiction.
go slowly but firmly, recover your hijacked brain chemistry.
keep tapering benzos. I know nothing about bup.<

Literallly just finished a book published by the Disinformation Company
(same folks putting out my books) called "Beyond the Bleep," by Alexandra
Bruce, and it explains a lot of the theories proposed and discussed in this
movie mentioned above. I haven't yet seen the film, but a three hour version
is supposedly in the works for Theatrical release later this year, and a
bigger DVD version for early 2006. It sounds like a film I do want to see,
and yes, they do discuss, in some parts apparently, addictive behavior, and
not just to drugs but to others things too, including even emotions.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines