[Ibogaine] NA

kevyn at the Cluster kevyn at pagancluster.org
Wed Aug 10 22:45:48 EDT 2005

Thanks for writing this Steve.
I have heard the bashing here before, and will certainly again. I mostly
tune it out.
Everyone has an opinoin, and they are all just, for that person.

But to speak for others, well I try not to.

I am coming up on 7 years clean. Have a great life. It is thanks to 12
steps and my choosing to change and do the work and suggestions they give.

I have heard often, that 12 steps have 100% success for anyone that is
anyone who gives 100% effort.

If you have give 100% towards the steps and suggestions, and failed, i
would like to hear from you. From what I have seen and heard, there is
yet anyone who makes that claim.

Anything can work. And some things will not work for some people, or
whatever. But closing the door on any opportunity is only limiting to
yourself.

Try Ibogaine, try 12 steps, try talking to a rock, try whatever you feel
like doing at the time. Keep trying anything, if you want to change your
life, truly want to more than anything else, I believe you will find
what you need to help support that change.

If 12 steps, or if iboga, or whatever, they are not a cure, miracle,
they are all tools but fundanmentally you are making the change. take
credit, don't critize what works for someone else. Speak the truth of
your version of the dream, and well keep focused on it. On you. not on
others or the negative.

sorry for the rant, from the other lurker looking to always learn
something new everyday. And thanks to many of you, I have learned a
great deal on this listserve.

peace and luv
kevyn