[Ibogaine] na

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Wed Aug 10 18:26:10 EDT 2005

You're in Texas? What about the clinics in Cancun and Rosarita--$4,000
and $4,500, respectively.  AND you get to do it with a doctor, no mean
consideration inasmuch as  last month some one on this list very
publicly decided to go on to bupe instead of doing ibo out of concern
w. bradycardia--which is obviously a lot less of a concern if yr hooked
up to a heart monitor, a refinement most guerilla treatments dispense
with.

Dana/cnw