[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 13:01:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/10/05 10:09:13 AM, rwd3 at cox.net writes:

<< After several yrs. of riding the bup train, IM, I have found it to be a
wolf in sheep's clothing.  I loathe the day the Doc told me it wasn't addicting,
blah, blah...it has a vicious bite on withdrawal..short term only...I'm late
by several years.  It has kicked me arse many times..strickly harm reduction
to coin a phrase used by one of our learned members. ron >>

Hi Ron,

Language is important here.  Any professional these days would not use the
term addicting as it has no scientific/academic/medical formal recognition.  The
drug may not be addicting but, its use over time certainly causes dependence
and withdrawal you bet.  I am going to look into this further in the
methadone/buprenorphine side of my world.

I wouldn't mind list comments on this subject.

Best regards.

Howard