[Ibogaine] NA

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 12:56:46 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to provide my comments.  I have never been to an NA meeting,
something I should probably do just to have done it so to be able to have the
experience and I can understand some people saying it is not their cup of tea but,
it is someone's cup of tea and I know folks both ibogaine treated and not who
have benefited from meetings.  Whatever works work and best to all.

Howard