[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:11:50 EDT 2005

Doesn't it last longer in the system than methadone?  It does have an
evil bite to it indeed, and for me, it wasn't until about 4 days after
i dropped my dose, then all of a sudden, YOU ARE SICK AS FUCK!!!! and
stayed that way for a while.
Dr K has some good advice about this, for those in need...
HI DR K!!
love tink