[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:09:13 EDT 2005

If you're switching from a long acting opiate like methadone, the
induction needs to be done very slowly and with as much detoxed out of
you as possible. After almost two weeks of kicking methadone (from 120
to zero in 6 days and they left me there), they were hesitant to give
me even 2 mgs of suboxone.  There is the subutex that does NOT have
the nalozone in it, and for some one switching over, that's probably
the best route, then switching to suboxone after you have more of the
opiates out fo your system.
When I finally did get my 2 mgs, i still felt woozy from the
insta-kick, as they used no subutex with me.  After I went up to
32mgs, it worked beautifully for me until I had to get off of the
stuff.  It's a long detox, though not as severe as methadone, but I
felt like absolute death till I did the ibogaine again.
IF YOU TRY BUPRENORPHINE- DO IT WITH A DOCTOR!!! IT IS NOT TO FUCK WITH!!!!
Love tink