NA

Steve Kelley skcabs at consolidated.net
Wed Aug 10 10:07:47 EDT 2005

I also am a lurker and this is my first post. I just can't let this
dis'ing of NA continue without my 0.5 cents.

I can't afford ibogaine. I wish I could. I began to go to NA meetings
hoping that I could find some ibogaine. I mean I see every other illegal
drug in the world on the streets, so why not and why not at NA I mean
"the concept of one addict helping another". Anyway I found no ibogaine,
but I did find a group of clean addicts (recovering addicts, ex-junkies,
non-using druggies) or whatever you want to call them. I found a place
to feel like a normal human with a problem. Maybe NA groups vary
radically from place to place but I have never felt sidelined because I
showed up nodding. I feel listened to. I am not clean but I have
moderated somewhat and I have quit spending money that I don't have on
my habit. I don't have a clean date and I have not chip or keytag, but
going to meetings definitely helps me keep my habit in the rational
territory.

If Julie would please send me $12,000 I will be happy to lie about NA.
Whatever to more comfortably beat this thing.

sk